View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 09:14 PM   #8
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Agreed DarkScribe..... Many people are happy with having a tablet and an ereader. Most have ereaders mainly for just reading books. The eink market is naturally smaller and geared toward readers of which population wise there are not many.... I keep hearing a call for color eink but really.. what is ther realty of that happening? From what little I know of eink it is not an easy thing to do.... How about large eink screens to replace lcd monitors....There are already eink watches....i
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote