View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 09:01 PM   #14
bob123
Addict
bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Cybook
I agree. I had a problem were a book was listed at different prices on the search results page and the info/purchase page. I gave them all the information in my first email. Yet several emails later they still hadn't figured out what the problem was.
The first email they sent me being:
"When you receive the purchase confirmation of the book. You will see a detail description of the price paid. It will show the cost of the book and the amount paid for tax."

Wrong answer. Their next attempt:
"The two prices indicate that there is a discount being offered on the book.

The listed price is the cost of the book and our price is the amount you will pay for the book." They went as far as saying I would be charged a certain amount for the book, even though I told them the checkout page said I would be charged a different amount.
After several more emails they "forgot" to respond to my reply. I had to email them again and ask them why they didn't. After that they said:
"
The price difference is because once you select "Buy now" the web site will calculate the price according to your residence. "
When I replied that, that was their fault, that all prices displayed should reflect the amount I am going to be charged, and why didn't this happen to any other titles, they never (still haven't months later) replied.

Oh, and I almost forgot, after they sent me to tier two, they had to ask for clarification about what the problem was. It seems like they don't realize that you can scroll down in a message to see earlier messages.
bob123 is offline   Reply With Quote