Thread: PRS-950 My DIY 950 Cover
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 08:37 AM   #3
anabolina
Groupie
anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current: tablet, kindle paperwhite, onyx boox t68. Past: Sony, nook
lol, thanks readergirl, I count it as free since nothing had to be bought specifically for this project and eveything has been waiting around in my stash for a least a year. The next one is probably going to be a black moleskin if I can find the fabric. I wonder if using velcro to attach readers is a common practice with DIY covers? That would seem to be the easiest way to ensure the cover and reader 'stick' together.
anabolina is offline   Reply With Quote