View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 11:59 PM   #1
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
New idea for post times....dual-clocks

For example, by the time this gets posted, it'll be about 11:00 pm CST.

On my screen, I will see that this thread posted at 11:00 pm. Whereas, Zelda, for example, will see it posted her time, which is.. who know when. I really don't care to go look it up

Anyway, to get to the point. What I would like to see are 2 times. The first post is your time zone, like it is now. Next to it, perhaps in italics and in parenthesis, is the time zone of the poster.

For example

04-11-2008, 11:00 PM (04-12-2008, 5:00 AM )

Maybe even bold the viewers date

04-11-2008, 11:00 PM (04-12-2008, 5:00 AM )

This way, it'll be easier to know who is at work, and who is staying up past their bed time across the pond!
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote