View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 10:59 AM   #10
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Where is the options for

I USED to read a LOT of books per year................until I started coming HERE~

Now...........well, if you count the "pages" of MR I read, it could well be over 50.......BIG honkers!

Love you, Ravenne!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Is this before or after I joined MobileRead?

WDE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruth1304 View Post
Joined MR at about the same time as I got my reader, so extra reading due to the reader was cancelled out by spending time here ...
Oh well, I guess we all have the same problem here But it's so much fun, isn't it. And reading on MR is reading too, actually. A little bit. Probably.
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote