View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 03:28 PM   #6
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
When I put it in as is (just changing the name) I got the error messages. But putting it in as is, I get the deprecation warning.

BTW, my husband is a VP at a computer software company. But he is an engineer, not a programer, although he has programers working for him. I asked him to ask one of his guys to do it (he has 2 women, 18 men), but he refused. As he should - they aren't paid to do my stuff. But I sure would like to show him up and having a working script by the time he gets back from China (doing some programing stuff there).
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote