View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 11:50 AM   #29
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
When I ran "Paulo Coelho - The Alchemist.pdf" through all the program did was it tiled the book 90 degrees.

I prefer the original on the Sony PRS. Clicking on the 'zoom' will show the book in text format like a normal LRF,which is more readable than the output version of this program.

I find the program has a too small border on the left, almost making it appear as if there is no border.

What does this program do to 'png' books (text scanned to png, but not ran through an ocr)?
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote