View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 08:01 PM   #404
NixLapi
Addict
NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
I never managed to get that HQN code to work, but it's probably just as well since my eLibrary gets most of them anyway and it's not like I will read them before the few hundred other books currently in my library. Trying to learn some patience!

I was fairly well behaved until today and only bought 7 books, most for only $0.99:
The Proposition by Jennifer Lyon
Sinfully Sweet boxed set
Ten Days of Perfect by Andrea Randall
Battered Not Broken by Ranae Rose
Off Sides by Sawyer Bennett
Resisting the Bad Boy by Violet Duke
Sweet Thing by Renee Carlino

And I'm most excited about Let Me be the One by Bella Andre. She's a new author for me, and wouldn't you know it my eLibrary has the first five in the series!