View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 05:51 PM   #7
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Well, the unit could simply fail, these things do happen.

Ereaders generally are not made to bypass the battery, so trying to turn it on when it is on the charger and the battery is completely dead is not going to work.

I've found my M90 battery often dies when in sleep mode for a couple of days, and recharging it on the wall charger for several hours has always resulted in it working again. On occasion, I do need to reset it to get it to boot all the way up.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote