View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 11:36 PM   #6
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
All the script does is call the tar program to extract the contents of the tarball. If that's failing it means the downloaded file is corrupted. Since it works for me and other linux users, it means that the copy on only one of the CDN servers is corrupted, which affects some users, but not all. I've tried this download from two locations, one in India and one in the US ad it's never failed for me. So I really dont know what to tell you.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote