View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 03:18 PM   #126
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
Excllent. Now if someone could just get .cbz downloads working, my younger daughter (who has my 1150) would probably sing and dance all night.

Well, maybe not-- she'd be too busy downloading and reading manga.
If you have any web references for .cbz that I can test with, it would help. I was planning to do a CBR/CBZ Converter, but thought it wouldn't be useful...

I just finished a PDF Converter using PDFRead's dos command to facilitate the actual conversion from .pdf to .imp. It works best with smaller sized documents.

I also have finished a DJVU Converter, but it's not easy finding direct .djvu ebooks to download from. Most 'ebooks' are wrapped around a html re-director. I did find some DJVU Editions here (DjVu BUNDLED) and downloaded Jane Austen's Sense and Sensibility here http://www.leoyan.com/djvu-editions..../Download.djvu (only had it convert first 5 of 200+ pages though).

While it's nice to have the Converters, they do take a long time and could just as easily be converted offline using PDFRead on the computer and then transferring the resulting .imp, after the conversion, to the ebook reader.

Oh, well, it's good to have a choice...

p.s. these new plugins will be uploaded shortly...

Last edited by nrapallo; 09-06-2008 at 03:20 PM.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote