View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 05:17 AM   #28
maptau_07
maptau_07 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T2
Thanks for getting back so quickly!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrollini View Post
This is a minor issue, but it's good you could work around it. It be nice to avoid it if possible though, so is there an existing directory on the T2 where it would be appropriate to put the files?
Well, there is the Sony typical DCIM toplevel folder (F:\DCIM), which remains empty apart from the .thumbnails subfolder.

Quote:
That's no good! Just to make sure we're on the same page, the database file you're talking about is the file on your computer with a long funny name that ends in .prc, correct?
Yes, the .prc file has been created in Appdata/Roaming/prsannots (697 bytes after transferring one PDF). The .prsannots file has also been created on the reader (38 bytes).

The errors you are seeing are actually not big problems. Mostly it's showing that Python on Windows is behaving a bit differently than I'm used to. I can fix that on my own though. Let's focus here, first:

Quote:
The getannotations.py script isn't smart enough to know where the reader is plugged in. On Windows, the reader should show up as a new drive (F:\ or G:\ or something, depending on your computer). Try passing that drive as an argument to getannotations. (That is getannotations.py F:\. You may need at add quote marks around the drive name: getannotations.py "F:\".) If it works, you'll get a list of files you've annotated and a prompt to choose one of them to download onto your computer. Chances are it won't work, though, but the error message will likely be useful.
It does not work. The error output is as following:
C:\Python27>python.exe C:\Python27\Scripts\getannotations.py F:\
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Python27\Scripts\getannotations.py", line 68, in <module>
main(sys.argv[1])
File "C:\Python27\Scripts\getannotations.py", line 52, in main
book = select_book(reader.books)
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\prsannots\generic.py", line 46, in books
self._books = self._get_books()
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\prsannots\prst1.py", line 27, in _get_book
s
group by books._id''')
sqlite3.OperationalError: ambiguous column name: mime_type

Quote:
This will likely be a bit of work to get things fixed, but I'm 90% sure we can get it to work in the end.
Thank you for putting the effort in! Would be really useful to get it fixed.
Cheers!
maptau_07 is offline   Reply With Quote