View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 01:04 PM   #1
amoroso
Groupie
amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle for Android, Google Play Books
How do I price match for distributing a free ebook at Amazon?

I published a free ebook at Smashwords distributed under a Creative Commons license. I have opted out of the Amazon channel because I would like to publish it myself there via KDP. I plan to initially set it to the lowest price (0.99$) and then price match it. Can the author price match a book at Amazon via the "tell us about a lower price" link? Do I have to ask someone else to do it?

Does Amazon allow the distribution of a Creative Commons licensed ebook? Can I use this license while the book is priced at 0.99$ and waiting for the price match?
amoroso is offline   Reply With Quote