View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 09:26 PM   #324
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoods7070 View Post
Firstly, my Kobo touch doesn't read metadata so I've been adding those to the front of my books as a jacket, hoping that re-converting epub to epub to do so is not doing any damage in the process. It would be GREAT if the insertion could be done without a conversion. Is that at all possible??
Yes it is possible using the Modify ePub plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoods7070 View Post
Secondly, because there's no means of identifying a book other than by Title/Author, I've been manually cutting and pasting series numbers into my book titles because it's the only way I can think of to see at a glance which order to read books in.
It is not the best idea to to modify your title this way in the title field. The best way is to use metadata plugboards to insert the series info into the title field on the fly as you send the books to your device.

Good Luck.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote