View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 07:55 AM   #317
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna View Post
Cover Browser is nice (I turn on it on from time to time) but not very usable, at least not for me, as I'm not able to get to the book I need just by clicking on its cover
By default clicking on its cover should open the book in calibre's viewer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna View Post
Cover Browser adds a nice graphic touch but is not really an interface on its own.
I agree, but you can run it as a complete (albeit clunky) interface in full screen and use the arrow keys to zoom right and left and a simple right click can do everything you wish to include in the context menu.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	coverbrowser.jpg
Views:	504
Size:	347.6 KB
ID:	85542  

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 04-21-2012 at 08:06 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote