View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 07:44 AM   #316
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna View Post
Thanks for the answer; I've looked for threads about it and come up with nothing (I must have used wrong keywords).

Cover Browser is nice (I turn on it on from time to time) but not very usable, at least not for me, as I'm not able to get to the book I need just by clicking on its cover (i.e. Cover Browser adds a nice graphic touch but is not really an interface on its own).
If you see the book front and centre, the focus is already on that book.
Right click your mouse n that cover, What more could you possibly need
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote