View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 06:06 PM   #1
93terp
Fear The Turtle!
93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV, Kobo Forma, Kobo A1LE, KO3, K3
APNX Files & Kindle Touch

I hope I'm posting this in the correct location!

I have found that on my Kindle Touch, while the APNX information is being transferred during the "send to device" action, the actual page # information from the APNX file that is created during the transfer is not being displayed on the Touch when I call it up. I have verified that the Device Interface Plugins settings are correct (i.e. make sure send page number information when sending books is checked).

Can someone point me in the right direction & show me what I'm doing wrong in trying to get the page # info displayed? It worked fine on my K3 (KK).

93terp is offline   Reply With Quote