Thread: Tax Refunds
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 11:52 AM   #3
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Le Shrub is having the Treasury send out $600 per person and $300 per child to stimulate the economy. If you filed taxes in 2007, you get a check. Unless you make too much money, then you get squat. My son and his fiancee are getting $1800 just in time for their wedding and honeymoon. My daughter and her husband are getting $1500 and going along on the honeymoon. My wife and I are getting squat. 8?(
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote