View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 05:00 PM   #14
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
I have been doing this for well over a year now and no email from Amazon. I have actually been in the USA, but mostly in Australia. My USA address is a real shipping account though, and I use that whenever I buy physical goods from Amazon, like kindles etc. I have been on a spending spree with Amazon; parity of the Australian dollar plus the WAY better prices in the USA are just too good to ignore.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote