View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 02:10 PM   #4
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Haven't we had this discussion already?

Ask yourself this: did the smartphone kill cameras? Did it kill iPods? Did it kill gaming consoles? No? Why not if one device can do everything?

People have different needs. Personally, I can meet all my gaming needs with an iPod Touch. Others prefer to have more hard-core equipment. My uncle, who reads maybe one book a month, is quite happy with Kobo on the iPad. I prefer more hard-core equipment. To each their own. There is room in the market for more than one product. It really baffles me how this conversation keeps coming up.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote