View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 02:52 PM   #10
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Kobo is my competitor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Robert I will keep an eye out for when EZRead does get the major publishers titles up. If you add PayPal as payment source that would defiantly be great as well.

I decided against using Sony's store. I loath the brand since the SecuRom fiasco many of us gamers faced in 2008 with EA besides they wanted me to install their own software and in no way that's gonna happen. So I kept searching and found Kobo which seems to have all the latest titles and the format is ADE's EPUB and no software to install other then ADE. It Couldn't of been easier and I'm very happy to finally found a source for my Pocket Pro again!
Dear Blossom:

I am happy for you; but Kobo is our biggest competition.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote