Thread: TOPAZ decrypted
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 02:31 PM   #6
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
You really should use and get to know them (5 hours is not enough). The Kindle is a great reader.

Here are some threads (they've scrolled out of site because this has been working for some time now... also keep an eye on the DarkReversers blog for updagtes):

one thread

and a K4PC thread
Thanks. I had seen the first thread. But only until "not working...".

I actually like both Kindles. But quite frankly, I'm always using my newest reader for about 4 weeks, check out the tips/hacks, convert the books, prepare and configure the unit, ... and then most of the time move on to the next gadget. Haven't used iRex 1000S either. And didn't use Cybook Opus. Surprisingly enough, playing around with nook for more than 2 weeks already.
I've considered, ending my excursion into eInk for some weeks now, because I'm using each gadget less and less. But I couldn't resist, ordered BeBook Neo on Friday. It's already on its way. Very interested in the WiFi webstore experience...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote