View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 06:41 AM   #5
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
There's been a new or updated Kindle released around September/October for the past 3 or 4 years. So as HarryT says, an announcement in the next couple of months wouldn't exactly be a huge surprise. No wild guesses needed.

I'm betting a new Kobo Aura will also be announced later this year, so unless you are in the market for something different (bigger screen, more flexible, i.e. Onyx T68, Pocketbook), then now is not the time to buy a new ereader, unless you pick it up at a discounted price.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote