View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 01:31 PM   #26
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrigger View Post
Two things most people I know hate are being forced to scroll very far, and being forced to click unnecessarily. That's why I've taken a more spartan approach to the page.
Ok, I can see that. But, I'm suggesting adding 16 chars to the line.

How about this, replace LRF with Sony and Mobipocket with Kindle/Mobi. That only adds to characters to the list of file formats.

Another option would be to use a hover tool tip on each format and have a line about what device/software it would work with.

Of course it's your page and I know what format to download.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote