View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 08:31 PM   #68
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
DuckieTiger, I hope your wife won't regret it. What color does she want? I bought the persimmon one, and personally did not like it, plus the border around the kindle is a bit lighter than the color of the leather, so it is a bit distracting. I ended up buying the purple one, because at least the border around the kindle is not as bright, but had they had these Ebay covers before, I wouldn't have bought the Amazon cover.

Also, I am thinking of buying one of these Shakespeare bookmarks on Etsy to glue onto one of the red covers. Too bad they don't make PW cases like those journals she sells.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote