View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 10:01 PM   #23
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
You have to set it in the app's settings for it to pop up.

Thank you all for your input on the fonts. I've decided not to upgrade unless something happens with my KF. I'm getting a Samsung Galaxy Player 5 instead.
As some of you know. I have dyslexia so fonts matter alot to me. To be able to distinguish the letters which make it easy it for me to read. Trebuchet does that for me on the KF so I'm happy with my KF. I tried reading with Lucida but I didn't enjoy it as much.
What I don't understand on the KFHD is why you can't change the typefont via Calibre. When I send a book I converted to a larger print the KFHD didn't take the larger size like my Kindle DX does.

Blossom how will you get that typefont on your new toy? Does it come with that particular font?
new is offline   Reply With Quote