View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 10:00 AM   #11
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljubavracar View Post
Hi,
I have exactly the same problem as "slex" . I bought my ONYX BOOX M92 4 weeks ago and it came with pre-charged battery. It lasted for more then 3 weeks of constant usage of reader, occasionally with wifi and music. Practically, I was never shutoff device. Then, I charged my reader for more than 48 hours, waiting for orange LED to shutoff. But, it stayed in ON state all the time. After charging I can use my device for just few days (battery runs out). Obviously, there is a issue with charging, not battery or power consumption related.

So, "slex" did you solved your problem? How?

I am just preparing to write review about ONYX M92 BLACK PEARL, but now I dont now what to think...
Hi,

how did you charge your ereader? Wall charger or USB to PC?
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote