View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 09:54 PM   #44
JaneD
Addict
JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2013
"Skippy Dies At the End" - a bunch of navel-gazing silly people at a boys' boarding school in Scotland (or Ireland?). Just seemed to be leading nowhere. I forced myself to read to the end of the first part (about 250 pages) before bailing out.

"A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius" - best title ever, but couldn't get through even 20 pages.

"Billy Budd" - I feel bad about this one. I am determined to get through it one day, but the last time I tried it was a dismal failure. Only plowed through about 7 pages.
JaneD is offline   Reply With Quote