Thread: Silliness DVD, VHS & Betamax heaven
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 11:43 AM   #4
Joonbug1
Groupie
Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
I recently found a stack of floppys containing such things a Hocus Pocus, Bio Menace and Maths Rescue Lol, I'm thinking of making one of these out of them

I also just recently ditched this VHS classic http://serialkillercalendar.com/VHSW...-OVERDRIVE.jpg
Melmac, just wanted to say I love your avatar. ALF was an awesome show. Talk about nostalgia
Joonbug1 is offline   Reply With Quote