View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 02:07 AM   #2
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool look & feel

Quote:
Originally Posted by dassie View Post
So i'm trying to get calibre to remove all instances of 'text-align: justify' from the CSS.
This so I can choose the text-alignment for paragraphs myself from the reader.

I can remove the text-align tag altogether by adding it to the other CSS properties field in Look and Feel, but this will also remove text-align:center, so chapter titles and images will be left-aligned instead of centered. only justified styling needs to be removed. Filling in 'text-align: justify' does not work. I tried using find and replace but this only looks in the html, not the css.

Is there any way to remove a specific property-value combination from the CSS using calibre, or is the only way through an external CSS-editing tool?
Change the setting in look & feel.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote