View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 01:28 PM   #12
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by adbosch View Post
As compared to my Cybook Opus, battery life of the PB302 (which should be twice) is very, very poor. I'm almost certain there is battery leaking caused by the software.
Moreover under 70% charge the device becomes unstable.
No, battery life on the 302 is way better than on the Opus. I could prove that anytime. The 302 battery is 1600 MHz while the Opus is 1000. Now, about the leaking: It might well be that the new firmware really is causing some battery leaking (we are checking this). I recommend to always shut off your 302 when not reading and your 302 will run forever on one charge.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote