View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 04:06 PM   #11
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Already fixed for next release.

Here's what I found in my quick test: If iBooks 1.1 finds either 'en' or 'en-US' in <dc:language>, the dictionary works. It's possible that this is country-specific, as I'm on a US iPad. I'm adding code that forces the <dc:language> declaration to 'en-US' for now.

Harry, can you take a look at Winnie-the-Pooh's OPF file, and tell me what its <dc:language> is declared as?

Calibre may need to allow the user to specify language for different countries, I'll discuss with Kovid.

G

Last edited by GRiker; 06-21-2010 at 04:09 PM.
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote