View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 04:59 AM   #24
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
The bank policies and procedures would be the same (or most likely worse) for me if I wanted to open an account in your country.

The reason for opening the bank account was not considered or relevant to my post. You claimed it was unheard of and I posted otherwise.

Your other issues are best dealt by contacting the offending parties and local legal counsel. Good day.
Why are you lying? I never claimed it was 'unheard of' I said:

Last time I checked there weren't a terribly large number of non-US residents who had US Bank Accounts and Credit Cards. FAIL.

I stand by that statement one hundred percent.

And of course it would be hard for you to open a bank account in my country, it's hard enough for me as a citizen to open one. I'm failing to see your logic here or even why you're replying. B&N are putting up artificial barriers to doing business with them as a writer (not to mention the artificial barriers as a customer but that's another argument). That's my complaint. That's what irked me, and you just come back with lies? What's up with you?
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote