View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 04:54 AM   #23
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
So I have to come to a country I have absolutely zero interest in ever visiting, which at the very least is an expensive eight hour flight away, open a bank account in that same country and somehow acquire a credit card at the same time, all so I can have some stupid DRM pushing company peddle my fiction on their digital store front? Please. Kafka died a long time ago, I don't need a corporation re-enacting the Trial just so I can reach an artificially restricted audience.
The bank policies and procedures would be the same (or most likely worse) for me if I wanted to open an account in your country.

The reason for opening the bank account was not considered or relevant to my post. You claimed it was unheard of and I posted otherwise.

Your other issues are best dealt by contacting the offending parties and local legal counsel. Good day.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote