View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 12:32 PM   #12
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
The very latest FBReader version 0.8.6c (released last night) has initial support for .epub. The TOC isn't recognized yet, and CSS/fonts (and tables) are generic issues for FBReader.

MobiPocket says that their Windows Reader 6.0 will convert .epub files to .mobi, but this did not work on any of the files I tried from Adobe.
I suggest you unzip the epub files and take a look at the contents. It will give you a clue as to the success you might have converting it. I extracted a few .epub documents and found that the html ones and some xhtml documents would convert fine to my eb1150 using ebook publisher. They should convert fine using MobiPocket's publishing tool as well and will probably convert ok with the Windows Reader.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote