View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 06:48 PM   #30
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Palen View Post
Hey SameOldStory.

I really don't understand all of your "web resentment" towards me. Yes this contest was held last year and yes "Kindle boy" made the video only a month and a half later. If you want I'll send you the Amazon receipt of his prize - maybe that will make you believe me.
The contest was so poorly done that it looked like a sham. Contest anounced on multiple sites and then you disappear. No winner announcement. No evidence left of rules or winners.

Quote:
Hey SameOldStory.

And what difference does it make how many U.S. visitors I have?
What that graph shows is that after the contest not only did you do nothing to capitalize on it, you practicly disapeared for 9 months. Not a confidence builder.

Quote:
Hey SameOldStory.

All I asked was for some constructive feed, exactly like WorldWalker gave me. I don't care about getting hammered around on the head when there's a point to it, but I get the feeling as if you have something personal against me, and I can't really understand why.
Well, actually you asked for more than just that.

Quote:

So I'd appreciate if I could get your opinion, and please do your worst, I could use the feedback

Thank you all for you time.
Matt
I've given my opinion publicly, and in private mail to you. With all the criticism that we have given you, you have done well.

You've gotten a lot of s.. er stuff about you web site. Yes, it really does need improvement. Yes, you asked for help. But next time you may want to just leave out the "and please do your worst" part.

Good luck redesigning the web site.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote