View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 12:24 PM   #137
JimMcLaren
Addict
JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox T68, Kobo Aura HD, Pocketbook 302, Pocketbook 912, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndecisiveMe View Post
Yes, I recalibrated, and went through all the steps mentioned in this thread. It does work for about 1 minute then it stops working. A button press doesn't start it up again. The only thing that does start it up again is going back through the settings, but then it stops again within a minute of use.
I have exactly the same problem on my 302. Page turns work for about a minute or so. Then they stop. If I go into settings and come right back out (no changes) the page turn starts working again for another minute.

The page turn is cool and if it always worked I'd probably use it. But even without that it's a great improvement over the previous fbreader.
JimMcLaren is offline   Reply With Quote