View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 07:09 AM   #4
ctop
Connoisseur
ctop herds cats with both ease and gracectop herds cats with both ease and gracectop herds cats with both ease and gracectop herds cats with both ease and gracectop herds cats with both ease and gracectop herds cats with both ease and gracectop herds cats with both ease and gracectop herds cats with both ease and gracectop herds cats with both ease and gracectop herds cats with both ease and gracectop herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: zaurus->palm->iPad->Sony PRS-T1,T2,T3->Kobo Forma&Likebook Ares
Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post
In the txtml.py file look at line 170, # Are we in a paragraph block?. At the end of this block just check for the h tags and append the correct number of *s.
Thanks, I figured that out and it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post
Though instead of making this very specific why not create a new txt output generator that produces markdown text?
This is an excellent idea. How would I go about that?

Another question: I tried to add more markup, for example italic or bold. I see the settings in the CSS file and even in the intermediate versions I get with debug output, but when I try to work with the styles (for example 'font-style; italic;'), they seem at some point to be changed to 'font-style: normal;' and do not arrive at txtml.py.

Could this be a bug?

I looked around a bit, but could not find where this replacing happens. Just to check I looked at the RTF output, and there seems to be the italic missing as well.

Any help appreciated,

Ctop
ctop is offline   Reply With Quote