View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 05:58 AM   #3
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketGoods View Post
Hi guys!

I am developing a new cover for Irex readers and need urgently to know the exact size of the devices (LxBxH). Who can help me?
Make sure you use the pinholes, just like the Irex cover. I didn't like the m-edge which uses straps, that is why I still have none. The m-edge also is much too big, a cover should fit tightly and not make the device any bigger than necessary. Perhaps a cover just the Irex one, but more reasonably priced or at least another color.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote