View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 12:25 AM   #2
wandalynn
Addict
wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, Aluratek Libre
The staff is enthusiastic about the nook at my BN. One clerk manning the nook booth had just bought one herself and was actually a little over the top about it.

Two weeks ago I got the free 7 layer bar and the code for the Ladies' Detective Agency book. Last week I went without my nook and got the most recent free book. The promo said to bring in your device but the clerk didn't question that I hadn't.

So far I haven't tried the 'read in the store' feature. I'm getting library books for free anyway so that seems like overkill.

The downside is that there are no accessories in the store except for a flowery patterned sleeve that I don't want.
wandalynn is offline   Reply With Quote