Thread: Hall of Shame
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 08:30 AM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solicitous View Post
JSWolf, I too prefer to margins, but unfortunately ADE on my reader likes to display little page numbers on the right hand side, and increase in size when I zoom the text. My only fix so far for non DRM is to remove all text resizing and set the right margin to 20pt, that way the text of the body does not overlap the page number and keeps the book readable.

Does anyone have any solutions to removing pages numbers entirely, or are we kind of stuck with it?
You Astak PP has a bug inb it's version of ADE. The page number on the right side is NOT supposed to increase when you change the font size. It is supposed to be tiny all the time.

Newer versions of mobile ADE can do away with that page number. The Sony Reader PRS-900 doesn't have the page number on the right side.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote