View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 10:33 AM   #2
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen)
I was doing the same thing as you several months ago.

Love the 1150 but wanted something newer with better features and lighter etc.

I ended up getting the Pocketbook 360, its little more expensive then the budget you have listed.

But I cannt recommend it enought!

its a great little machine with TONS of features built in, and even has a built in cover that snaps to the back when your reading ( very very handy )

check out the sub forum for it here, I think you would extreamly happy with it.

I know I am.

(side note, still have the 1150. Finally got my wife interested in ereader by giveing it to her with some suspense / spy / thriller books on it =) )
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote