View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 10:55 AM   #21
rogue_librarian
Guru
rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Basic 613
Well, let's see how that works out. I'd be happy to pay a little premium for a quality dictionary, but they should either be good mono-lingual ones, or if they use English as the common language be able to translate to and from that. I have no need for an English>Greek dictionary (I don't speak Greek), a lthough a Spanish>English one, say, might come in handy at times.
rogue_librarian is offline   Reply With Quote