View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 04:42 PM   #4
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by doremifaso View Post
I see. Do you know of a way to remove all the font information in the html file without doing it manually? I have hundreds of html files that I want to convert to epub, and it would be very annoying to fix them one by one manually.
If there isn't a way in Calibre, you may consider using SED. SED is a Stream EDitor, and will process files to remove or replace strings within them. It's available for unixy and Windows systems.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote