View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 01:04 PM   #3
glin
Groupie
glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H20 / OnePlus 5
As far as I can tell there is yet no local retailer for BeBook Neo in Europe (but I may be wrong).

I am living in France. I ordered a Neo on mybebook.com (Endless Ideas) on 24th april. The shipping is delayed but Endless Ideas were kind enough to send me a mail, which I appreciated, here is what they wrote :

Quote:
Unfortunately the transport is still delayed, so we did not receive our stock yet.
We will keep you updated on when we ship, probably next week (week 19: between 10 and 14 May). Then it takes a few more days for the BeBook Neo to arrive at your address.

If you prefer to cancel your order you can send us an email. We will refund your money and you can always order again if you'd like.

We hope you understand. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
EDIT
Bebook Neo shipped on may 18th 2010.

Last edited by glin; 05-18-2010 at 11:29 AM.
glin is offline   Reply With Quote