View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 09:04 AM   #10
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAlsop View Post
Like I said, I already know how to fix it myself (and described the fix for anyone having a similar problem). I just didn't see a reason that an eBook's font color should be set by the source instead of the reader.
Your fix was to manually edit the file. yes, that works, but if you could just set the override CSS to remove font color, then you'd have the functionality you want, without affecting the font color that others want. That's what the "extr CSS" is for - to override internal CSS so that you get a consistent appearance in converted books, without the variations imposed by different source material. Of course, I have no idea if it's possible to override with a color that is "none." I'm reasonably certain, however, that you can override with color equal to black or white. If you can't force no color, maybe you can have a night version and a day version with font colors forced to white/black?
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote