View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 11:19 AM   #11
Robotech_Master
Fanatic
Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I know what you mean. I've been buying eReader-format e-books since the original Peanut Press. The Peanut-format A Fire Upon the Deep was the first e-book I ever paid for, and had been happy in the knowledge that my library was future-proof as long as Fictionwise kept cranking out its readers for new platforms.

I suppose I'll have to change over to the Kindle format now. Their books are probably about as cheap as e-books are going to get, and most of them are crackable.
Robotech_Master is offline   Reply With Quote