View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 08:34 AM   #198
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejereader View Post
Have they charged you since? I just applied for a card and although the web site indicated that I could do this as an out of state defendant (for a fee) the email giving me a password said that the card number and password will only last a month, after which I must appear in person with an ID. Did this happen to you and how did it work out?

ejereader
I was never charged but the next time I tried to use card number, it failed. I have not tried again.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote