View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 03:01 AM   #72
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by searcher View Post
That's not quite true. Every LCD monitor act like flashlight in dark room despite of the brightest. LCD monitors exactly like CRT monitors bеam unnatural light directly into your eyes. It's the same as to watch into flashlight and don't tell me this is safe for the eyes.
Hmm, whenever I try to find my bed using my JE100, I always stumble over it as the light coming from it just isn't enough to light my way... I'm not sure what kind of flashlights you use...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote