View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 05:55 PM   #2
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Looks like the Astak readers aren't covered? Nor are the Jetbook & Libre. iPad + big-name e-ink only. And the iPad is included, but not the iPhone or various PDAs that have been used as ebook readers for years.

Its "what are you looking for in a reader?" feature is... troublesome. I checked 5" screen & under $350, and got 5 results, only 1 of which (Sony Pocket) has a 5" screen. When I removed under $350, I got another handful of results.

Maybe they're sorting it as 5"-or-more screen. But I don't want "or more;" I tolerate, rather than prefer, my current 6" screen and wouldn't want anything larger. I'd love a smaller than 5" screen if it came with long battery life.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote